- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- See many of Philadelphia’s famous landmarks in a single tour
- Learn more about the city’s dark past from your trained historian guide
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage or moonshine sample at tour’s end
Departure & Return
Across the street from Independence Hall and The Liberty Bell. "Outside" the Market Street doors of the Independence Visitor Center.
Inside a cultural tavern for a complimentary beverage or sampling.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children should be accompanied by an adult due to adult content on the tour
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.