- See a side of the city that many visitors miss when you explore after dark
- Beat the crowds on this small-group tour of Philadelphia’s key landmarks
- Explore Old City, Independence National Historical Park, and more
- Learn about the city’s spooky myths and legends from your guide
Departure & Return
The tour begins in Signers' Garden, which is a fenced in courtyard at the southeast corner of 5th St. and Chestnut St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost Tour of Philadelphia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Ghost Tour of Philadelphia by Candlelight.