- Visit locals-only food joints in Philadelphia
- Eat dessert at the Reading Terminal Market
- Try a variety of iconic local dishes
- Get insider restaurant suggestions
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide INSIDE the lobby of Liberty Place near the Saxby's Coffee kiosk. Your Tour Guide will be wearing a maroon City Food Tours shirt. Plan to arrive 10 minutes before the tour begins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A phone number for a member of your party is required, in case we must contact you for any reason prior to your tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas