- Philadelphia walking tour
- Journey through America's Most Historic Area - the birthplace of America's nation
- See more than 20 historic sites in the Independence National Historical Park
- Visit the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
Departure & Return
Meet by the 3 stone benches outside the main entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This tour, led by an energetic and knowledgeable tour guide, provides an experience that is both educational and fun. Enjoy an overview of the Independence National Historical Park area with visits to more than 20 of the most historic sites in Philadelphia — like Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House, the National Constitution Center, Declaration House, Carpenters’ Hall, Franklin Court and many others.
The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia provides an up-close-and-personal, behind-the-scenes account of the city. Experience historical Philadelphia — and celebrate America’s birthplace — the way it was meant to be on a sightseeing walking tour of a lifetime.
This tour operates rain or shine, so dress for the weather.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours are all weather events and operate rain or shine
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Meeting Location National Constitution Center 525 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 (Note: Directly outside main entrance by 3 large stone benches) Check in 15 minutes before the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Constitutional Guided Walking Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia.