Are you interested in?
39 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
127 Tours & Activities
46 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Some wine tours can feel hurried and impersonal but this small-group tour offers an intimate experience in one of the smallest wine cellars in the Montefalco area. Try seven different wines, accompanied by plates of cheese, ham, bruschetta, and chocolate, while chatting with your guide and learn about Umbrian wine-making, in a relaxed setting.
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience: Skip the crowded tours
- Try seven different wines accompanied by plates of regional foods
- Get insights into local wine production from your guide
- Choice of two different tour start times to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Wine tasting
Tour of the winery and vineyards
Local food tasting
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointAzienda Agraria Scacciadiavoli of Pambuffetti, Strada statale SR316, 06036 Montefalco PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7233P36