- Private, 2-hour tour of Spoleto
- Explore ancient Roman temples, arches and fortifications
- See works by master Renaissance painters Lippi and Pinturicchio at the city cathedral
- Get a local perspective on Spoleto's rich modern-day culture
- Optional tasting of local olive oil, white and specialty products
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Piazza della Libertà in front of BAR CANASTA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience