2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the ancient Roman city of Spoleto on a private, 2-hour walking tour. From the ruins of Roman temples to masterpieces of Renaissance painting that decorate the city cathedral, Spoleto is home to more than 2,000 years of history ripe for exploring. Learn about the city’s rich modern-day culture as the host of the annual Festival dei Due Mondi, and sample local flavor with optional olive oil and wine tastings. Throughout the tour, enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide.
- Private, 2-hour tour of Spoleto
- Explore ancient Roman temples, arches and fortifications
- See works by master Renaissance painters Lippi and Pinturicchio at the city cathedral
- Get a local perspective on Spoleto's rich modern-day culture
- Optional tasting of local olive oil, white and specialty products
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
06049 Spoleto, Province of Perugia, Italy
Piazza della Libertà in front of BAR CANASTA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spoleto Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Spoleto Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Spoleto Private Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerugiaCity Tours - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaCategory