Explore our promoted experiences
- This introductory tour of Perugia is perfect for first-time visitors
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- See the city walls, Fontana Maggiore, Rocca Paolina, and other highlights
- Learn more about Perugia’s history from your guide’s commentary
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the monument in the middle of Piazza Italia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas