2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an intimate introduction to Perugia and its key sights when you embark on a small-group walking tour of the Umbrian capital. Settled since Etruscan times, the city is renowned for its wealth of historical artifacts. In the company of your guide, stroll along its ancient town walls, admire the medieval–era Fontana Maggiore, explore the Rocca Paolina and its underground passageways, and more. As you go, learn more about the city’s history, and its lively present, from your guide.
- This introductory tour of Perugia is perfect for first-time visitors
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- See the city walls, Fontana Maggiore, Rocca Paolina, and other highlights
- Learn more about Perugia’s history from your guide’s commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza Italia, 06121 Perugia PG, Italy
Meet your guide at the monument in the middle of Piazza Italia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour of Perugia?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tour of Perugia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPerugiaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaCategory