Are you interested in?
50 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
126 Tours & Activities
69 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Heighten your knowledge of Italian food during a private cooking class in Perugia. Rather than sharing your guide with a group, you’ll benefit from undivided attention and insider knowledge as you prepare three regional recipes and sample local produce. Plus, you’ll take home an apron and a shopping bag as souvenir.
- Opt for a hands-on cultural experience during a cooking class
- Enjoy ingredients and equipment you may not have access to at home
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a local
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private Cooking Class
Tasting of the 3 recipes
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
Departure & Return
Departure PointPerugia, Perugia, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68460P158
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPerugiaUnique Experiences - UmbriaCooking Classes - UmbriaDining Experiences - UmbriaUnique Experiences - AssisiCooking Classes - AssisiDining Experiences - AssisiUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaDining Experiences - Lake BolsenaCategory