Are you interested in?
38 Tours & Activities
46 Tours & Activities
43 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the ancient city of Perugia on a half-day walking tour and immerse yourself in the city’s rich cultural traditions. Meet your local guide at a central location and embark on your journey, visiting Rocca Paolina fortress, the bustling pedestrian street of Corso Vannucci, the amazing Maggiore Fountain, and other sites. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, handmade chocolates, and a light lunch included in the tour price.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Walking tour of Perugia
Italian breakfast at historical caf
Hand-made chocolate tasting
Light lunch tasting with Torta al Testo (flat bread)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Italia, 06121 Perugia PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Difficulty: easy – wear comfortable shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7233P50
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPerugiaFood Tours - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaHalf-day Tours - UmbriaFood Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory