3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the ancient city of Perugia on a half-day walking tour and immerse yourself in the city’s rich cultural traditions. Meet your local guide at a central location and embark on your journey, visiting Rocca Paolina fortress, the bustling pedestrian street of Corso Vannucci, the amazing Maggiore Fountain, and other sites. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, handmade chocolates, and a light lunch included in the tour price.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Walking tour of Perugia
Italian breakfast at historical caf
Hand-made chocolate tasting
Light lunch tasting with Torta al Testo (flat bread)
Departure & Return
Piazza Italia, 06121 Perugia PG, Italy
At the monument in the middle of Piazza Italia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Difficulty: easy – wear comfortable shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Perugia Art & Food Tour
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPerugiaFood Tours - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaHalf-day Tours - UmbriaCategory