Are you interested in?
69 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
126 Tours & Activities
46 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointLimite Mad.Della Stella, 06036 Montefalco, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bocale Vini
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winery Tour and Private Tasting in Montefalco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Winery Tour and Private Tasting in Montefalco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Winery Tour and Private Tasting in Montefalco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winery Tour and Private Tasting in Montefalco?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 291832P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePerugiaFood Tours - UmbriaDining Experiences - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaFood Tours - AssisiDining Experiences - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFood Tours - Lake BolsenaDining Experiences - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaCategory