Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointKAAN Show, 168/8, Moo 12, Thepprasit Road SINGHA D'LUCK Cinematic Theatre, Pattaya 20260 Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
If Option chosen that includes Return Shared Transfers, pick up/drop off point is from Central Festival Pattaya, 99 Pattayasaisong Road, Pattaya
(further instructions and times advised at time of reconfirmation)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Door opens 7.00pm. Show starts 7.30pm. Show starts on time (late comers not admitted)
- Free admission for children under the height of 80cm, however, this show is only recommended for audience above 3 years old. Parent must agree to sign a letter of consent at the ticket office if bringing children under 3 years old.
- If Central Festival Pattaya return transfers are required they MUST be pre-booked.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Food, Drinks, Umbrellas and Lasar Pointers are not permitted in the theatre
- Inside the theatre, only still images by mobile phone or camera is permitted. Flash photography and video recording with any camera or camcorder is not allowed.
- There is a bag deposit/storage service located in the reception hall (Main Hall) in the theatre
- It is not recommended for people using a pacemaker to attend the show as a pacemaker may interfere with some parts of the show that contain electricity AND there may also be risk/danger for the person fitted with a pacemaker
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff