- Enjoy a pan-Asian theatrical spectacular at the Alcazar Cabaret
- Marvel at the song and dance talent of the crossdressing performers
- Choose between four different showtimes to fit your schedule
- Upgrade for VIP seating
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlcazar Cabaret, 78/14, 2nd Pattaya Road, Pattaya Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Showtime is at 7.00 PM (daily)
- Tickets will be booked for the show to a respective time slot requested by the customer
- You can present either a paper or mobile ticket at the ticket counter.
- Please present the redemption voucher at Alcazar Cabaret Pattaya ticket counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- All bookings & tickets are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect name may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- Please arrive at the theater 15 minutes before the start of the show
- Women's attire: elegant casual (dress, skirts, pantsuits or slacks paired with blouse or sweater)
- Men's attire: slacks and collared shirts
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We are SHA Plus certified. A certificate awarded to an organisation proving that they have approved Covid-19 health and preventative protocols in place and that 70% or more of all employees have been fully vaccinated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms