5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
5-hour tour with round-trip transport by luxury vehicle with chauffeur
Skip-the-line tickets to this UNESCO World Heritage Site
Box of macarons, a treat appreciated by Marie Antoinette
Specialized history of the French Monarchy from an expert guide
Hidden gems in the Versailles Gardens
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your expert guide and your driver in your hotel reception for a day exploring Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette's famed palace, which is today a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers are required to provide the address of the hotel/apartment for the pick up.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris To Versailles Private Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris with Macarons?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris with Macarons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris with Macarons?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris with Macarons?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 283570P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris with Macarons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Caveau de la Huchette Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)Musée des Plans-ReliefsParis Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)Sèvres National Ceramics MuseumThéatre des VariétésParis Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Palais BourbonPromenade PlantéeDisneyland® ParisBasilique du Sacré-CoeurMontparnasseÎle de la CitéGaleries LafayetteParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Grands BoulevardsButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)