7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Set out from Paris for a full-day private tour of Versailles, complete with hotel pick-up. Your drive/guide will meet you at your lodging and bring you directly to the iconic château, where you'll enjoy skip-the-line access to this former home of French royalty. Step back in time as you explore such rooms as the opulent Hall of Mirrors the Queen's Grand Apartment, all the while learning the fascinating stories of the château itself and the legendary figures who once frequented here.The tour also includes a visit to Versailles's exquisite gardens.
- Full-day private tour of Versailles from Paris
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to this former home of French royalty and explore its spectacular gardens Learn about the château's history and the various figures who once resided here from an expert guide
- Spend an entire day exploring one of the area's most iconic attractions
- Includes convenient Paris hotel pick-up
- Savor the personalized attention that comes with an expert guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS FROM PARIS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles Palace and Park Private Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles Palace and Park Private Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles Palace and Park Private Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10913P9
Compare Similar Experiences
Versailles Palace and Park Private Guided Day Tour from Paris
7 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
ChatouArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Marché des Enfants RougesParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Butte-aux-CaillesLa Madeleine58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantMusée du LuxembourgAquaboulevardNapoleon's Tomb7th ArrondissementMémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)9th ArrondissementMontparnassePlace des VosgesVilla Savoye3rd ArrondissementGourmet Chocolate MuseumPont NeufMuseum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)