4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Considered among France’s must-see attractions, the UNESCO–listed Palace of Versailles makes an ideal day trip from Paris—but the entry queues can be long. On this tour, reach the palace in comfort with round-trip transport from your central Paris hotel included, and beat the queues with skip-the-line admission. Learn the secrets of beautiful features like the Hall of Mirrors on a guided tour, and visit the elegant palace gardens.
- Save time with skip-the-line entry to the UNESCO–listed Palace of Versailles
- Your guide shares the history of the Hall of Mirrors and more
- Wander through the pretty palace gardens at your leisure
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your central Paris hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Official local guide for the Chateau de Versailles
Accommodation pickup and drop-off in central Paris
Skip the line access to the Palace & the Gardens
Transportation in deluxe A/C vehicle with chauffeur
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide and chauffeur will pick you up at your accommodation in Paris (zip code 75001 to 75020).
For pick-ups outside of Paris we may have to ask for an extra charge due to distance and traffic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY PRIVATE PARIS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles - Skip-the-line Private tour from Paris (HALF or FULL DAY)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles - Skip-the-line Private tour from Paris (HALF or FULL DAY)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles - Skip-the-line Private tour from Paris (HALF or FULL DAY)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Pick up at the hotel was on time, the car / driver was great." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Versailles - Skip-the-line Private tour from Paris (HALF or FULL DAY)
4 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
Obelisk of LuxorIle Saint-LouisGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)PanthéonBercy VillageBassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)Place de la RépubliqueBellevilleMarché d’AligreCharles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)École MilitaireLa Seine MusicaleViaduc des ArtsPont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)Théatre des VariétésParc de BercyArmy Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Le Manoir de ParisFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)