- Insider tour of Paris' teenage fashion boutiques
- Shop for fabulous bags, shoes and jewelery on this teen shopping and fashion accessories tour
- Fashion tips on teen clothing and brands
- Invaluable Paris shopping tips from your expert English-speaking guide
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Starbucks cafe Central Paris The closest metro station is Sentier (line 3)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Shop for all sorts of trendy accessories, including great shoes (boots, flats, sandals, heels, tennis shoes), fantastic bags (handbags, funky bags, backpacks) and a huge assortment of jewelry (statement necklaces, bold rings, unique earrings) in one of the world's most fashionable cities.
Follow your guide to discover the money-saving secrets of the local teenagers who head for sample sales and shops where last season's fashions are sold at up to 70% off the regular retail price. It's the ideal way to pick up a memorable souvenir and some excellent shopping advice at the same time.
Guides are qualified to work with teenagers, and carry a mobile phone at all times. Parents are also more than welcome to come along on the shopping tour, too.
Tours meet at a cafe in central Paris, where they also end after the shopping spree is done.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Not a Tourist Destination
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.