- Private walking tour of Paris and the Louvre
- Learn about the origins of Paris on Île de la Cité, home to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Walk along the River Seine past famous landmarks
- View the Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the entrance lines and enjoy a guided tour of the astounding Louvre museum
- See major artworks such as Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, and learn about the Louvre’s history and architecture
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Metro exit Cité (Line 4). Meet your guide outside of the exit of the metro station on the opposite side of the stairs next to Metro sign CITÉ
What To Expect
Gain insight into Paris' history, architecture and culture as you see the landmarks and bridges along the Seine River. Along the way, your guide will point out some secret spots known only to locals.
First, pass by the Notre Dame Cathedral on route to the Pont Neuf and Pont des Arts, the Musée d'Orsay, the Orangerie Museum (Musée de l'Orangerie), the Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), Place de la Concorde, La Madeleine, the Champs-Elysées and, of course, the unforgettable Eiffel Tower.
Refuel with lunch (own expense) and then you’ll be chauffeured by luxury vehicle to the Louvre. Known for its long entrance lines, the Louvre is an absolute must-do while in Paris. With your priority entrance ticket, sail past the line and head straight inside.
During a guided tour, learn about the significance that the Louvre holds for the city, and about its history as a fortress and palace for French emperors, including Napoleon.
Gaze upon world-famous artworks and lesser frequented treasures not easily found by most visitors, including Delacroix's Liberty Leading the People, Géricault's The Raft of the Medusa, Michelangelo's Dying Slave, paintings from France's Romanticism and Classicism periods, Venus de Milo and original fortress walls. And of course, the one-and-only, Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
After the museum tour, you’re free to explore the Louvre on your own, or set off on the cobblestone streets of Paris and discover the local gems recommended by your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Louvre museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff