- Discover the highlights of the Louvre on a guided tour
- Skip the long lines of the world-famous museum with priority admission
- See masterpieces including the 'Mona Lisa' and Michelangelo's 'Slaves'
- This tour is limited to 20 for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Your meeting point is at the Arc du Carousel. The Arc du Carousel (a triumphal arch) is located inside the Place du Carousel, standing between the Louvre Pyramid and the Tuileries Gardens. When facing the Arc du Carousel, with the Louvre pyramid behind you, there are two winged female statues in front of the Arch. The meeting point is located at the left statue (southern end of square). Your guide will be holding a Walks sign. Meeting Point Directions: Arriving by taxi: Ask your driver to drop you off at Arc du Carousel of the Louvre, 75001 Paris. When facing the Arc du Carousel, with the Louvre pyramid behind you, there are two winged female statues in front of the Arch. Meet at the left statue (southern end of square). Your guide will be holding a Walks sign. French directions for taxi driver: “Je dois aller à l’Arc du Carousel du Louvre, merci.” Arriving by Metro: Metro station Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre, Line 1 and 7. Follow the sign "sortie" (exit). Take the exit “sortie #1” named "Passage Richelieu.” Cross the street and take the corridor "Passage Richelieu" to reach the Louvre courtyard. When facing the Arc du Carousel, with the Louvre pyramid behind you, there are two winged female statues in front of the Arch. Meet at the left statue (southern end of square). Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to Covid19, until the end of 2020, this tour will be amended to ensure your safety: Group size and tour duration may be reduced. This will be amended as Covid restrictions relax in accordance with local regulations.
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From July 21st 2021, all sites in Paris that we visit during our tours are requiring clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within the past 48-hours for entry. You can read more about it on the French Government website (https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19). If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Because the Louvre is so crowded and has long lines to enter, its best to get a skip the line tour to take you around, and given that the museum is so massive, its really timesaving." See review
- "We saw the Mona Lisa first , it's a quick glance so be ready, have a plan." See review
- "The bottom line: Ask for Empress Josephine for your guide , you can't do any better." See review