- Full-day trip to Loire Valley castles from Paris
- Visit the Loire Valley, a UNESCO-listed region famous for Renaissance castles and gardens
- Explore the châteaux of Ambroise, Chenonceau, and Chambord
- Wine Tasting Session
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you in front of the "Lido Cabaret" Closest Metro: Georges V (Line 1)
What To Expect
Travel through the rolling hills of the Loire Valley, a UNESCO-listed wine region in central France. Your guide drives you to each castle, which you explore on your own without being tethered to the rest of your group.
Kick off your tour at the largest castle in the Loire Valley, the UNESCO-listed Château de Chambord. Learn about its astounding Renaissance architecture—legend has it that Leonardo da Vinci contributed to the design of its double-helix staircase.
Continue to the Château d’Amboise, which began as a defensive castle in the 11th century for its strategic position overlooking the Loire River before being converted in the 15th century to a residence for royals. Step inside the Chapel of St. Hubert, where the remains of Leonardo da Vinci are buried.
Then, enjoy free time in the village at the foot of the Castle to wander and enjoy your lunch break after a wine tasting.
Once revitalized, head to Château de Chenonceau, a 16-century castle spanning the Cher River, and one of the most popular châteaux in France for its elaborate interior and exterior. Your full-day tour ends with return transport to the original departure point in Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.