- Experience Christmas shopping at the city's holiday markets
- Sample festive French treats such as hot-spiced wine
- Relax with a hot beverage in a typical Parisian tearoom
- Maximum group size of eight, ensuring a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the Yves Saint Laurent boutique. The closest metro stations are Saint Sulpice (line 4) and Mabillon (line 10).
What To Expect
Visit a traditional European Christmas Market where you can wander festively decorated wooden stalls brimming with goodies. Warm your hands on a mug of vin chaud (hot-spiced wine), and indulge in holiday favorites such as Christmas cakes, gingerbread, and candied nuts.
Stop in at specialty stores to sample some of Parisians’ favorite seasonal treats, such as nut-studded nougat and chocolate-covered Yule logs. Along the way, your guide will share the French tradition of the 13 Desserts of Christmas, in which 13 different sweets enjoyed after a holiday meal represent Christ and the 12 apostles. Take part in this tasty tradition as you collect many of the symbolic desserts throughout your tour.
End your 3-hour tour at a cozy Parisian tea room, where you can continue savoring the treats you picked up and hear more about Christmastime traditions in France.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform your guide of any allergies at the start of your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.