2 hours (Approx.)
Don’t just admire the Eiffel Tower during your next Paris visit: get up close and personal with the world-famous landmark when you book advance tickets to its second floor. This option provides a budget-friendly way to visit, while still affording you top-notch views of the city. Pick from multiple daily admission times, take in the Paris panoramas, and visit the shops and gourmet restaurants that populate the second story.
- Book tickets before you travel for a seamless visiting experience
- Get up close and personal with Paris’ most iconic landmark
- Pick from multiple daily visit times to best suit your schedule
- Admire Paris panoramas, and enjoy a budget-friendly way to visit
Saved to wishlist!
Eiffel Tower Admission Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointLe Champ de Mars, 45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Ticket Redemption Point
45 Av. de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Paris Business and Travel SARL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Skip the Line Ticket by Elevator?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeSkip-the-Line Tours - BloisAttractions & Museums - BloisCategory
12th ArrondissementLe Grand Rex CinemaGourmet Chocolate MuseumNational Museum of the RenaissanceMarché d’AligreParis Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Jardin d'AcclimatationTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Napoleon's TombHard Rock Cafe ParisPigalleThéâtre des NouveautésLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrieCharles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)Shakespeare and Company BookstoreThéatre des Variétés5th ArrondissementMaison de Victor HugoNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)