- Skip the oftentimes long lines at the Louvre
- See what remains of the French Crown Jewels
- Check out all sorts of masterpieces an art historian as your guide
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near the Louvre Pyramid Directions: At the equestrian statue of Louis the XIV in front of the Louvre Pyramid. A representative will be waiting there holding a sign that reads "The Paris Guy". We highly recommend that you are ready 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time of your tour to ensure a prompt start. • Subway/Metro - Take metro line 1 or 7 to the stop "Palais Royale - Musée du Louvre" • Bus - You can take buses 21 or 27 and hop off just across the street from the glass pyramid. • Walking - The Louvre Museum is located centrally, however, Paris is a very big city. It would take about 45 minutes to walk there from the Eiffel Tower and a 25-minute walk from Notre Dame. • Use your smartphone! - Type the words ‘Louvre Pyramid’ into your phone’s navigation system and the directions will bring you to the iconic glass pyramid. The statue is located just in front of the pyramid, on the side of the Place du Carrousel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tour Guy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "For the cost, it might be better to rent the audio guides and venture out on your own." See review
- "I would totally recommend the Skip the Line tour if you are pressed on time and don't want to miss the highlights of the museum." See review
- "The promise of an “art historian” guide distinguished this tour from the others, and it was worth it!" See review