- Half-day trip to Claude Monet’s home and gardens in Giverny, by luxury coach from Paris
- Art historian offers a guided tour of the gardens that inspired the French Impressionist painter
- Admire the water lily pond and Japanese bridge as seen in Monet’s famous masterpieces
- Priority admission to Monet’s home and studio to discover his collections on your own
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your tour starts with departure by coach in either the morning or afternoon (depending on option selected when booking) from the city center. When you arrive at Giverny, take a walk through the front gardens and orchards with your guide, and gaze upon an array of vivid blooms (depending on the season). Then stroll over to the legendary water lily pond that so inspired Monet, and cross the oft-painted Japanese bridge. Enjoy the tranquil environment created by weeping willows and bamboo trees, and pose for photos in your own Impressionist-style landscape.
Skip any lines and head inside the house, which was painstakingly restored to its former glory after it was donated by Monet's son to the French Academy of Fine Arts. Your guide leaves you here to explore the kitchen, bedrooms, and other spaces on your own. Admire Monet's private art collection, including Japanese garden prints. Then wander into his studio and peruse the large souvenir shop, where you can purchase reproductions of Monet's paintings, pottery, and even flower seeds.
Your tour ends with the drive back to Paris in the comfort of your coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Excellent souvenir shop with a wide range of reproductions of Monet's paintings, crockery, table sets (dominant in Monet's favourite blue and yellow colours) and even a range of flower seeds.
- The collection of Japanese engravings inside Monet's home is one of the most important in the world.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Giverny and Monet House Half-Day Guided From Paris.
- "You really don't need more than a few hours there" See review
- "This tour won't give you enough time to grab a meal in Giverny." See review
- "There is no toilet in the office or on the bus, so I had to find a local cafe that would allow me to pay to use their toilet (which was disgusting)." See review