- Paris Super Saver tour: Eiffel Tower and Seine River cruise
- See Paris from above on a tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Glide past Notre Dame Cathedral, La Conciergerie and The Louvre on a 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Save both time and money by combining two tours into one!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of the gift shop : Eiffel Shop Souvenir , 75007 Central Paris Address: 33 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris Directions: Your host will have a Universal Tour Guide Badge. Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: This is not a guided tour as such. Your guide will simply make some commentaries in English. The rest of the tour is self-guided.
- The ticket has a specific time/date and gives you access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Free for children under 3 (buggies not allowed)
- Pets not allowed
- Latecomers will not access the Eiffel Tower.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
- For security reasons, the Eiffel Tower reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags and, if deemed necessary, confiscate any items considered dangerous (knives, glass bottles, bottle openers, alcohol). Confiscated items will not be returned to their owners.
- For technical or security reasons, the management of the site reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour without offering a refund or an alternative date.
- The top of the tower may be closed in the event of bad weather
- The service provider cannot be held responsible for waiting times caused by a large number of visitors or due to technical problems which can cause the tour to be modified on the day of the visit. No refund is possible in these circumstances.
- Your cruise ticket can be used at any time and day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- You will acquire the entry ticket to the Eiffel and Cruise Seine directly from the guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.