Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise of Paris
- Cruise along the Seine River, admiring the monuments that line its UNESCO-listed banks
- Hop off at any of the stops along the Seine River
- Choose from a 1- or 2-day sightseeing ticket
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
When you’re on the boat, relax and enjoy city views from the water.
Hop-on hop-off river stops:
• Eiffel Tower
• L'Académie Lime
• Musée d'Orsay
• Quai Malaquais
• Quai de Montebello
• Quai Saint-Bernard
• Quai de l'Hôtel de ville
• Quai du Louvre
• Concorde - Quai des Tuileries
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check seasonal departure time
- Please note that a systematic bag control has been introduced and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Passengers with bulky luggages, more than 16 liters in size (small backpacks, handbags and computer cases not included) won't be allowed in the boat.
- Bicycle storage & vending machine (drinks and snacks) available on board.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Batobus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Air con is required on warmee days and a shaded seating area." See review
- "So, not recommended if you have difficulty going up and down steps, but else a great way to see all the major attractions along the Seine." See review
- "If you don't get off the boat, it's under two hours if that's all you have." See review