Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Let's meet at « Place de Fontenoy » (in front of UNESCO entrance)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to French law, the use of personal transport equipment on the streets is strictly prohibited for anyone aged 11 years or less.
- For safety reasons, our public guided Segway tours are open to people aged 14 or over (minors must be accompanied).
- For 12 or 13 year old children, we request parents to book a private tour.
- Proof of age (for children) can be requested at the start of the visit.
- Segway tours are forbidden to pregnant women.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wheels and Ways - Segway tours in Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands