Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip from Paris to the world-famous Champagne region
- Learn about French history in the UNESCO-listed town of Reims
- Visit the Notre-Dame de Reims cathedral, coronation site of many French kings
- Learn about the traditional Champagne-making process at a renowned winery
- Taste four different varietals of exquisite Champagne
- Includes a multicourse gourmet lunch of regional specialties
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all clients from their hotels.
What To Expect
Head to Hautvillers, regarded as the birthplace of Champagne, to learn about a monk living in a Benedictine abbey who "created' the bubbly drink. Learn about the history of the drink and enjoy a chance to sip vintage Champagne.
Visit one of the most famous Champagne houses to learn how the drink is made as you follow the journey of the grape from vine all the way through the secondary fermentation process that gives Champagne its distinctive effervescence. See ancient cellars filled with valuable bottles before you have a chance to sample different types of Champagne on a guided experience.
Feast on a multicourse lunch featuring the delicious gastronomy of the region before embarking on the scenic drive back to Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Drinking age is 18; those under 18 years of age will be offered a variety of nonalcoholic grape juices
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the low season (January - March) MOET ET CHANDON might be replaced by other famous champagne houses: Pommery, G.H MUMM, Veuve Clicquot, Mercier
- Caves and wine cellars are usually cold around 45°F / 10°C; do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- It takes around 1.5 hours to reach the champagne region and close to 2 hours to go back to Paris depending on the traffic.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Go Tours - Privat Segway Tours In Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Champagne & Reims Tasting Day Trip from Paris.
- "This tour was good, but pretty expensive for what you actually get." See review