You may also like
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Airports or hotels and apartments located in Paris postcode beginning with 75 Directions: Arrival Orly: Our English-speaking driver will be waiting for you 20-30 minutes after your arrival. You will be welcomed by our driver holding a sign with PARIS WEBSERVICES header and your name. MEETING POINT: Exit of customs, on your right (outside luggage claim) Arrival CDG: Our English speaking driver will be waiting for you 30-45 minutes after your arrival. You will be welcomed by our driver holding a sign with PARIS WEBSERVICES header and your name. MEETING POINT: Exit of customs, on your right (outside of luggage claim) /inside the terminal (for Terminal 2E arrivals) Waiting time is 1 hour after the landing of the flight. After this hour, you will be charged 15€ for each additional 30 minutes. Pick-up schedules are subject to modifications according to the city traffic and can vary within 10-15 minutes. In this case please wait until your driver arrived. If your plane is early, we will try our best to transfer you as soon as possible, it is very difficult for us to replace a chauffeur because we respect the day's schedule. Departures: to respect the day's schedule, the driver will limit his waiting time to 10 minutes maximum. Please be so kind be ready at your hotel concierge or outside the front door of your apartment. If you are delayed for more than 5 minutes, we will charge €1 per extra minute. Pick-up schedules are subject to modifications according to the city traffic and can vary within 10-15 minutes. In this case please wait until your driver arrived. Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please book at least 48 hours before your transfer
- Each infant or child counts as one passenger (they take one seat)
- Please choose your vehicle carefully: if you are 2 passengers with 3 or more large pieces of luggage, please choose a minivan for 5 passengers.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- For departures: we generally allow 3 hours for international flights, 2 hours for national or european flights
- A supplement of EUR 20 applies from 8pm to 5:59 am
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PARIS WEBSERVICES
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by Paris Private Transfer: from-to Paris Airports Charles de Gaulle-CDG or Orly-ORY.
- "If you're traveling to Paris with kids, this is the way to get to your hotel." See review