- Narrated tour of the Louvre
- See three of the museum's most famous works—Venus de Milo, Mona Lisa, and Nike of Samothrace—as well as other paintings and sculptures
- Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of a private guide to show you around so you don't lose time getting lost
- Receive skip-the-line access
Departure & Return
Outside the pyramid of the Louvre, near the equestrian statue of Louis XIV (sole statue in Louvre’s courtyard)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After entering the museum with skip-the-line privileges (entrance fee at your own expense), your guide shows the top pieces of art, including Venus de Milo, Mona Lisa, and Nike of Samothrace, as well as other works such as paintings by Delacroix, sculptures by Michelangelo, and The Coronation of Napoleon by Jacques-Louis David. In addition to artwork, you'll also have the chance to see valuable artifacts like the French crown jewels.
At the end of your guided tour, you may stay at the museum as long as you wish to continue exploring independently.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please inform us of the COMPLETE NAME and BIRTHDATE of EACH GUEST. Without this information, tickets for the Louvre cannot be purchased.
- Please FILL IN THE CORRECT PHONE NUMBER. If you guide cannot contact you before the tour, they will have to CANCEL the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- ATTENTION: Due to works in the museum, the Mona Lisa was moved and can only be showed at the end of the tour. Long lines are to be expected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "An hour and a half was a good start as she explained the layout and how exhibits were organized." See review
- "While I've been to the Louvre many times, this was my first private tour, and it was well worth it." See review
- "I highly recommend seeing the Louvre with a tour guide and hopefully you will be lucky enough to get Hugo as your guide!" See review