Explore our promoted experiences
- Paris sightseeing with a small-group maximum of 15 people
- Cram multiple postcard-worthy attractions into one day
- Skip-the-line tickets included to the Eiffel Tower plus a Seine River cruise
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Louvre Museum
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at Anvers Metro Station. Meet in front of the information kiosk labeled "Paris Tourisme" directly across from the staircase down into the metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Eiffel Tower is non-guided
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Seine River ticket will be distributed at the end of the guided Eiffel Tower tour, this is an open ticket to be used the same day or on another day (audio guide available during cruise)
- Be prepared for security check-in upon entering the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower, and that only bags smaller than 21.6"x13.8"x7.8" (55cm x 35cm x 20cm) are permitted
- In the event of an unforeseen closure of the Eiffel Tower, your itinerary will be subject to change and a visit to Montparnasse Tower will take place
- Tour Only in English.
- Your skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tickets allow access to the second floor only. If you desire to ascend to the third floor, it’s possible to buy a third floor ticket at the main ticket desk on the ground floor and wait in line again.
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to France government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews