2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the sights of Paris lit up at night on a tour by Citroën 2CV, a classic French car. Enjoy a bottle of Champagne in the car as you’re driven along the Champs-Elysées and past attractions such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, Île de la Cité, and the Eiffel Tower. Then head to the Montmartre district to see the lights of the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur Basilica.
- Paris night tour in a Citroën 2CV
- See the city illuminated after dark as you cruise around in your own French car
- Sip Champagne while admiring the lights of the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and more
- Drive through Montmartre to Sacré Coeur Basilica for a panoramic view of twinkling Paris
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
See top sights without the crowds on this special two-hour nighttime tour—upgrade to include Champagne on ice.
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in Paris :)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- The itinerary may vary depending on traffic, and/or you can customize it upon request
- Prefer 9PM and 10PM departure from May to August as sunset is later in summer.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GOLDEN SERVICES PLUS - Paris Authentic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris and Montmartre by Night Tour in a 2CV?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris and Montmartre by Night Tour in a 2CV?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris and Montmartre by Night Tour in a 2CV?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Book the 2130 time slot to make sure you see the city in the twilight and dark." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris and Montmartre by Night Tour in a 2CV
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursCity ToursClassic Car Tours Cultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisNight Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceClassic Car Tours - Île-de-FranceNight Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeClassic Car Tours - Marne-la-ValléeNight Tours - BloisCity Tours - BloisClassic Car Tours - BloisCategory
Palais BourbonRiver SeineLe Manoir de ParisDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)Place DauphinePont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)Stade Roland GarrosChatouLes Ombres RestaurantPalais de ChaillotArchaeological Crypt of Notre DameJardin d'AcclimatationParadis LatinLes HallesNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Avenue des Champs-ÉlyséesAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)Palais du LuxembourgBelleville