2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bring the whole family on this private tasting tour through the streets of Paris. Get your kids to try new French foods as a gourmet guide leads you to authentic bakeries, cafes, boulangeries, and an open-air market to sample sweet treats, fresh-baked baguettes, aged cheeses, and specialty drinks. There’s something for picky eaters at every stop, plus fun puzzles and treasures hunts to keep kids entertained while the adults indulge grown-up taste buds.
- Try famous Parisian cuisine on a food tour designed just for families
- Enjoy 8 sweet and savory samples, with options for kids and adults at each stop
- Beat boredom with fun games, a treasure hunt, and a prize for kids at the end
- Mingle with local families at an open-air market and a park
Saved to wishlist!
Fresh baguette, French cheese, artisanal chocolates + 5 other Selected Tastings including 2 Drinks
Sweet treat for the kids!
3 Fun-filled games on the way
Trained local guide
Make on-the-spot changes to the tour
Local tips & recommendations
Private Tour - Only your family & your guide
Extra food & drinks
Hotel pick-up / Drop-off
Departure & Return
1 Av. Daumesnil, 75012 Paris, France
Parking Q-Park Paris Opéra Bastille - Paris
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris's Flavors: Customized Food Tour for the Whole Family?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Paris's Flavors: Customized Food Tour for the Whole Family?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris's Flavors: Customized Food Tour for the Whole Family?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour to families looking to learn more about French cuisine." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris's Flavors: Customized Food Tour for the Whole Family
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisCategory
Stade de FrancePlace des VosgesFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Ile Saint-LouisDome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)9th ArrondissementNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)8th ArrondissementSaint Germain des PrésAvenue des Champs-ÉlyséesMusée des Arts et Métiers Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)Dalí ParisParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Carnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Conciergerie 13th ArrondissementParis Orly Airport (ORY)