- See Ile de la Cité on a private walking tour
- Get personalized attention from your art historian guide
- Marvel at the Gothic architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Enjoy VIP access to the Conciergerie prison and Sainte-Chapelle
Departure & Return
Meet your guide just outside the “Cité” metro station on line 4. There is only one exit when leaving the station. The exact address of the station is “Place Louis-Lépine” on rue de Lutèce. Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo, you can't miss it!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Save valuable time by skipping lines at certain key monuments
- Private interaction with your guide
- Turn back the clock to Parisian life during the Middle Ages
- Take in breathtaking views of the Seine River and Ile de la Cité
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Like a Local
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.