- Express city tour of Paris
- Maximize your time and see the iconic landmarks of Paris
- Highlights include the Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe
- Air-conditioned coach with onboard guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With an onboard host, travel around Paris’ elegant streets and avenues, checking out renowned sights like the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, and Invalides. See the city’s stately plazas and squares, like Place de la Concorde, Place de l’Opera, and Place du Trocadero, as well as the iconic Eiffel Tower.
Pass by Luxembourg Gardens and through Saint-Germain des Pres; see the city’s many bridges over the Seine, like Pont Neuf; and catch glimpses of Bastille Square and the Opera House. Your tour ends back at the starting point, from where you can explore the city in more depth on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Panoramic City tour by air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries, specifics for children, and personal earphones. Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
- Tour Suited to 1st time & short stay traveler looking for an overall glimpse or orientation
- Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet!
- No stop during the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Free wifi on the bus,good way I spent my birthday but I wish I could come down and take pictures, feel like I booked the wrong tour cos I was eager for pictures." See review