- 3-hour croissant-making class in Paris
- With guidance from the instructor, prepare light croissant dough from scratch
- Learn handy tips to help you achieve perfect results every time
- Enjoy your pastry creations with a cup of tea, coffee or fruit juice
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from the instructor
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Cooking Class: Learn How to Make Croissants.