- 3-hour French pastry-making class in Paris
- Under the watchful eye of your instructor, learn how to make choux pastry and Chantilly cream
- Follow step-by-step guidance and make popular treats including chocolate éclairs and cream puffs
- Learn handy hints and tips to help ensure perfect results every time
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from the instructor
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Cooking Class: Chocolate Éclairs and Cream Puffs.