- Take a fat tire bike tour around Paris
- See top landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- Choose from multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- All necessary biking equipment and child seat provided
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will see a bike with a flag on it that says 'Fat Tire Tours' with our logo
What To Expect
Spin past famous sights such as the Louvre Museum, Napoleon’s tomb, and Les Invalides, and listen as your guide sheds light on their history and heritage. Along the way, perhaps take time to capture the city on camera.
Cycle along the UNESCO World Heritage–listed banks of the Seine River, pause beneath the soaring spire of the Eiffel Tower and take a break at a café in the Tuileries Gardens. For a very reasonable price, you can enjoy traditional French snacks such as a strawberry pancake, a delicious chicken sandwich or creme brulée (own expense).
Take in famous sites including Place de la Concorde and the Orsay Museum then, head back to your starting point to conclude your Paris bike tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats and bikes available, please advise at time of booking.
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately for the weather; tours go out in rain or shine.
- Please bring Euro cash for lunch on 10:30am tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience