2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on a 2-hour walking tour that whisks you off the tourist trail and into the historic covered passages of Paris. Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide as you stroll through the historic shopping arcades and hear stories of life in 19th-century Paris. As you soak up the atmosphere of the city’s Grands Boulevards, take time to browse the antiques stores, peek into traditional delicatessens, or shop for souvenirs at the artisan boutiques.
- 2-hour walking tour of Paris’s Covered Passages
- Discover Paris’s 19th-century shopping arcades and Grands Boulevards
- Browse the artisan workshops, antique shops, and specialty boutiques
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour
Food and drinks
Transportation to and from attractions
Departure & Return
75009 Paris, France
Palais-Royal, 75001 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible with some modifications, please advise when booking
- Most travelers can participate
- During Covid restrictions period, please bring a mask or shield for you to use during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Napoleone Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Covered Passages & Palais Royal Gardens 2-Hour Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Covered Passages & Palais Royal Gardens 2-Hour Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Covered Passages & Palais Royal Gardens 2-Hour Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Covered Passages & Palais Royal Gardens 2-Hour Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArt Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisArt Tours - BloisCategory
Parc des Princes9th ArrondissementÎle de la CitéClos MontmartrePlace de la ConcordeGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Aquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeThéatre des VariétésChapelle ExpiatoireBasilique du Sacré-CoeurBastilleVilla SavoyePalais Royal Théâtre des NouveautésMusée du LuxembourgL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolPrintempsLido de ParisMuseum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame