2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
Marvel over Baron Haussmann’s Paris and visit two of the city’s most magnificent buildings on this private 2-hour walking tour. First explore inside the opulent Palais Garnier, a vision of dazzling marble and crystal chandeliers, with its Grand Staircase and famous auditorium. Then, stroll around the elegant shops of Paris’s most iconic department store, Galeries Lafayette, before heading to the rooftop to enjoy spectacular views of the city.
- 2-hour Paris architecture walking tour including Opera Garnier and Galeries Lafayette
- Marvel at the magnificent Opera Garnier, one of the world’s most renowned opera houses
- Visit the iconic Galeries Lafayette department store and admire the views from the rooftop
- Learn about Baron Haussmann’s renovation of Paris in the 19th century
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
5 Place de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris, France
21 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair mostly accessible, please advise when booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Napoleone Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Opera Garnier and Galeries Lafayette 2-Hour Tour in Paris?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Opera Garnier and Galeries Lafayette 2-Hour Tour in Paris?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Opera Garnier and Galeries Lafayette 2-Hour Tour in Paris?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Opera Garnier and Galeries Lafayette 2-Hour Tour in Paris?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 13405P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisArchitecture Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceArchitecture Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArchitecture Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
Bois de VincennesNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)La MadeleinePlace des VosgesGrands BoulevardsPrintempsCentre PompidouMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Musée des Plans-ReliefsNouvelle Eve12th ArrondissementLes InvalidesRodin Museum (Musée Rodin)TrocadéroRiver SeineJardin d'AcclimatationPalais de JusticePlace de la RépubliqueLadurée Paris