10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from the hotel
WiFi on board
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 07:30 am we pick up the tourists from their hotel or address in Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Come & Go Logistics
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during American Sector - Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc, World War II Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during American Sector - Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc, World War II Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during American Sector - Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc, World War II Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during American Sector - Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc, World War II Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
American Sector - Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc, World War II Day Trip from Paris
10 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Manufacture Nationale des GobelinsCrazy Horse CabaretMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Gérard Mulot PâtisserieÎle de la CitéFolies Bergère Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)3rd ArrondissementShakespeare and Company BookstoreConciergerie Café de Flore5th ArrondissementBellevilleGuimet Museum (Musée Guimet)Museum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)France MiniatureMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant