10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capped at only six participants, this small-group day trip from Paris covers Normandy’s top WWII-related sites. Visit the landing beaches of Ponte du Hoc and Omaha, pay your respects at the American Cemetery, and get a first-hand look at military gear and vehicles at the Overlord Museum, with admission tickets included.
- A full-day tour to Normandy’s WWII battle sites, with round-trip, door-to-door transfers from Paris
- Listen to live commentary on board as you travel comfortably between locations in a car or minivan
- Visit the Omaha Beach Visitor Center for added context on the history of the landing beaches
- Enjoy spectacular vistas along the rugged Normandy coast, with food available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Souvenirs(available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 07:30 am we pick up the tourists from their hotel or address in Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Come and Go
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Normandy D-Day Beaches Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc Day Trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Normandy D-Day Beaches Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Normandy D-Day Beaches Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Normandy D-Day Beaches Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Normandy D-Day Beaches Utah, Omaha & Pointe du Hoc Day Trip
10 to 12 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
La Seine MusicaleLadurée ParisPalais du LuxembourgPont NeufLa Madeleine12th ArrondissementCaveau de la Huchette Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)Hard Rock Cafe ParisBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)Obelisk of LuxorThéatre des Variétés4th ArrondissementMusée du LuxembourgArc de TriompheLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Archaeological Crypt of Notre DamePrintempsPierre Hermé Pâtisserie