- Walking tour through Montmartre
- Experience a different side to Paris on an informative guided walk
- See the sights of Paris' most bohemian neighborhood
- Photograph Montmartre's three famous windmills
- See where Vincent Van Gogh lived and painted
- Montmartre Cemetery and Le Lapin Agile cabaret
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at street level outside Blanche metro station on line 2. Your guide will be wearing a Fat Tire Tours shirt and holding a sign.
What To Expect
Set off through Montmartre’s charming historic streets while your guide shares anecdotes and facts about the area’s famous former residents. Stroll through the picturesque Place du Tertre and wind up the cobblestone lanes of Montmartre’s North Slope to see the house where Vincent van Gogh once lived and worked.
Pass by the Montmartre Vineyards, one of the last remaining vineyards within Paris, and see favorite bohemian haunts like the Moulin Rouge and Lapin Agile nightclubs, immortalized in paintings by Picasso and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec.
Your walking tour concludes at the steps of the hilltop Sacré Coeur Basilica, where you can take in spectacular city views before bidding farewell to your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Montmartre neighborhood contains a number of hills and cobblestones and may not be suitable for those who have difficulty walking or guests with young children.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience