- Full-day trip to Mont Saint-Michel from Paris
- Enjoy a decadent omelette lunch at the celebrated La Mère Poulard restaurant
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Mont Saint-Michel Abbey with included admission
- Take in stunning views of the Normandy coast
- Includes round-trip transportation from Paris in a comfortable coach
- Great way to fit in a trip to France's northwestern coast with limited time
Departure & Return
Address: In front of the "Lido Cabaret" Directions: Your guide will meet you In front of the "Lido Cabaret" Closest Metro: Georges V (Line 1)
Return point: Tour ends at the Arc de Triomphe (Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile) Metro Lines: 1, 2, 6 RER A
What To Expect
After arriving on the island, begin with a lunch stop at La Mère Poulard restaurant, famous for its fluffy, decadent omelettes. Watch chefs at work in the kitchen, and then enjoy a delicious 4-course lunch surrounded by pictures of the many celebrities who have dined here since 1888. See Itinerary for a sample lunch menu.
In the afternoon, visit the magnificent Mont Saint-Michel Abbey that caps the island, offering spectacular views of the bay and coastline. Built by Benedictine monks beginning in the 10th century, the Abbey has survived the elements and manmade conflicts throughout the centuries and is a symbol a French national pride. Enjoy a bit of free time to wander the island’s narrow backstreets and shops before the return drive to Paris, where the 13-hour tour concludes at the Arc de Triomphe in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves lots of walking. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes
- Please arrive to your designated meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure. We cannot accommodate late arrivals and cannot refund missed tours
- This tour ends at the Arch of Triomphe in Paris around 7.30 pm
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.