14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
R/T transfers from/to your hotel in Paris
Train ticket Paris to Caen and Rennes (TGV) to Paris
Local guide/ driver and assitance all day long
Ground transportation by private car or minivan
Ticket admission for the visits
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pickup all travelers from hotels in PARIS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DAY TRIPS FROM PARIS (FRANCE) - CITY TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during MONT-ST-MICHEL and NORMANDY D-DAY: combined day-trip from PARIS?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during MONT-ST-MICHEL and NORMANDY D-DAY: combined day-trip from PARIS?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during MONT-ST-MICHEL and NORMANDY D-DAY: combined day-trip from PARIS?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
MONT-ST-MICHEL and NORMANDY D-DAY: combined day-trip from PARIS
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisRail Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceRail Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeRail Tours - BloisBus Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
6th ArrondissementThéâtre des NouveautésGaleries LafayetteNouvelle EveCharles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)Palais du LuxembourgPromenade PlantéeHotel de VilleOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropePanthéonMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)12th ArrondissementPlace de la ConcordeObelisk of LuxorSainte ChapelleFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)French National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Rue Mouffetard MarketMusée Edith PiafMarché d’Aligre