- Spectacular cabaret show at the Paris Lido on the Champs-Elysées
- Choice of Champagne and show, or dinner, champagne, and show
- Choose between an early or late show with Champagne
- Enjoy one of three delicious 3-course gourmet meals in the dinner and show options
- Upgrade to the VIP option to include dinner and Champagne in a private box after the show
Departure & Return
Departure PointLido de Paris, 116 B avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
What To Expect
The Lido de Paris sits on Paris' grand Champs-Elysées and has been entertaining and titillating audiences since it opened in 1946. Director Franco Dragone's work has been seen around the world with Cirque du Soleil, and he's brought his unique vision to Parisian cabaret. Using the city of Paris as his inspiration, Dragone has created a show in which fantasy and fiction blend marvelously. Audiences are transported from reality through the ornate costumes, beautiful sets, and uplifting music. The dancing Bluebell girls are the icing on the cake.
Choose from two show times and enjoy a half-bottle of Champagne or wine while you watch the show. For an even more comprehensive experience, upgrade to a gourmet 3-course dinner plus Champagne before the show begins. Savor a meal put together by the club's talented team of 35 cooks.
Select one of the following options:
Lido show and a half-bottle of Champagne: Settle into your seats at the club and sip on French bubble while you take in the dazzling show, complete with water features and special effects. It's an experience you'll never forget.
3-course meal, half-bottle of Champagne, followed by Lido show:
Arrive at the club in time to dine in style on a 3-course menu of French specialties, prepared by Chef Philippe Lacroix and the Lido's wonderful kitchen. The chef has created a menu that honors French culinary traditions while bringing them firmly into the present. Choose from three dinner menus, which range from standard to deluxe (sample menus listed below), and after you've finished dinner and your Champagne you have a chance to dance until the theater lights dim for the show.
VIP evening: Enjoy a 3-course meal from the Soirée Triomphe menu (found in the Itinerary section below) in a private box after the show, complete with personalized service and a half-bottle of Champagne.
This performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Lido de Paris is free for children under 11, with the exception of special nights like Christmas and New Year's Eve. For Soirees Etoile, Champs Elysees, and Triomphe, beverages are not included in the children's menu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed at the Lido de Paris
- Lido de Paris is free for children under 11* *Not applicable for special nights like Christmas and New Years'Eve. For Soirees Etoile, Champs Elysees, and Triomphe, beverages are not included in children menu.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEGSMHI - LIDO DE PARIS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lido de Paris Cabaret Show with Dinner or Champagne.
- "You must check your coats before being seated and the pickup is poorly organized and a free for all." See review