3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the Musée du Louvre to see its most famous artwork, Leonardo da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa,' without the typical crowds on this tour that provides skip-the-line access for the museum's last entry of the day. Enter the museum as it's getting ready to close, taking advantage of this time of day to admire the painting among fewer people. Plus, see the museum's other masterpieces with an art historian guide. Tour is limited to 15 people for a small-group experience.
- Skip the line at Paris' Musée du Louvre
- See Leonardo da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa' without the crowds
- Learn about world-famous works of art with commentary from your guide
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Small groups of 15 or fewer
Expert English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers are unable to be accommodated on this tour.
- English Only Tour
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Going in the evening was amazing, less crowds, by the time we finished at the Mona Lisa we were the only people there!!!" See review
Product code: 46018P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArt Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsArt Tours - ReimsHalf-day Tours - ReimsCategory
French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Left Bank (Rive Gauche)Grevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Musée Edith PiafLa Seine MusicaleAvenue des Champs-ÉlyséesSaint Germain des PrésParc des PrincesPrintempsMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Grandes Écuries de ChantillyLadurée ParisMontmartre CemeteryParis Orly Airport (ORY)13th ArrondissementPlace de la RépubliqueGuimet Museum (Musée Guimet)Les HallesMusée des Plans-Reliefs7th Arrondissement