3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
14 Rue du Four, 75006 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORE FOOD TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Da Vinci code at Saint-Sulpice, EXPLORE FOOD TOURS.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Da Vinci code at Saint-Sulpice, EXPLORE FOOD TOURS.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Da Vinci code at Saint-Sulpice, EXPLORE FOOD TOURS.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Da Vinci code at Saint-Sulpice, EXPLORE FOOD TOURS.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 160673P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeParisDining Experiences - Île-de-FranceDining Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeDining Experiences - ReimsCategory
Place DauphineChâteau de MalmaisonPont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)Pierre Hermé PâtisserieButte-aux-CaillesParis Currency MuseumLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Théatre des VariétésParis Orly Airport (ORY)Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)Manufacture Nationale des GobelinsGrandes Écuries de ChantillyGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)10th ArrondissementGérard Mulot PâtisserieBois de Vincennes13th ArrondissementThéatre Édouard VIIAvenue des Champs-Élysées6th Arrondissement