- Independent day trip to London from Paris
- Enjoy a comfortable ride in a reserved seat on the Eurostar train
- Take an open-top bus tour to see London's top attractions, including Buckingham Palace, the Palace of Westminster, Big Ben, the London Eye and Tower Bridge
- Live English or multilingual audio guided tour
- Go on an optional free walking tour and then enjoy a cruise on the River Thames
- Receive a complimentary map of London
Departure & Return
Directions: Please meet the Golden Tours representative at Gare du Nord station on the 1st Floor next to the Eurostar ticket office Dates: Monday to Saturday Return point: Returns to original departure poin
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive in London midmorning, a representative will escort you from the St Pancras train station to Victoria station to begin your open-top coach tour. Keep your camera at the ready as you pass iconic sights like Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace. Listen to an onboard English-speaking guide (or a multilingual audio guide) to learn about the history and legends of passing attractions.
Next, you can opt to join one of two themed walking tours included with your ticket. Get a case of Beatlemania while walking in the footsteps of the Fab Four, or immerse yourself in royal history on the blue-blooded Diamond Jubilee tour. Alternatively, enjoy leisure time to explore London on your own.
In the afternoon, glide down the River Thames on a leisurely cruise while learning about the modern and medieval sights that line its banks. Enjoy free time in the evening to continue sightseeing, shop, dine or visit a traditional English pub (own expense).
Head back to St Pancras station to catch the 8:01 pm return train, arriving at least 45 minutes before it departs. Relax on the journey back to Paris, where you’ll arrive at Gare du Nord station in the late evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Thames River cruise departs every 20 minutes from Embankment, London Eye and St Katherine's Pier
- Children under 3 are complimentary. You must bring a valid passport and visa if required. Please arrive at least 45min at the train station before your train departure time for check-in.
- If purchasing more than one ticket, they will all be printed under the lead passenger’s name
- 100% cancellation charges apply for this tour – once booked, it cannot be cancelled
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris, with Paris 1 hour ahead.
- Trains depart at 7:13 AM from Gare du Nord station. Return train departs St. Pancras International at 8:01 PM. You will arrive back in Paris at 11:17 PM. You will receive confirmation of your exact train departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Check-in is 1 hour prior to departure and return trains. You must check in at Gare du Nord at 6 AM.
- Please note: on selected date the tour departure time may vary- please confirm this with the supplier prior to the travel date
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action, or bad weather as this is beyond the supplier's control.
- ‘Due to security reasons and regulations imposed by the train company and the attractions, you must contact the supplier 24 hours after the booking date to confirm the exact names of all the travellers within your booking’.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience