- Cycle Paris' streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Discover the rich history of the City of Light from your guide
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and explore
- A small group ensures personal service
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time for check-in.
- Tours operate under any weather conditions. Rain 'ponchos' available, please dress accordingly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike About Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Paris Local Districts and Stories Off the Beaten Track Guided Bike Tour.