- Challenge yourself to scale the 704 steps up the Eiffel Tower
- Save time by skipping the long queues for the elevator and taking the stairs
- Enjoy magnificent views of Paris, the Seine River, and the Champs-Élysées
- See landmarks such as the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and Notre Dame Cathedral from above
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet the guides outside near the South Security Entrance/Entrance #1 on the Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris, in the area by the benches. Do NOT go through security. We are outside the security entrance. Please check in first with our staff who will be holding a sign 'ExperienceFirst'.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Summit access may be subject to last minute closures according to safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of closure of the Summit, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade will be refunded.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- IDs showing proof of age required for child/infant ticket purchasers. Eiffel Tower have refused entry to those without IDs or required them to purchase full price tickets
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Summit access is not included unless you book that option
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Eiffel Tower Guided Climb Tour by Stairs.